Assalamu’alaikum wr wb,
This origami is intended for Educational purpose only, please do not display anywhere as it resembles a duck’s image.
Folding paper in particular ways to tell a story, create an object, solve a problem, and even establish areas for mini tasks provides both an intellectual and emotional challenge. A precise, sensory visual craft, paper folding always leaves you feeling satisfied as it entertains and educates at the same time. Folding paper is not difficult, but it does get easier with practise. The neater you folds, the better all your models will look.
Learn the art of paper folding with these instructions and pictures.
Making a simple duck!.
1. Start with a square of paper.
2. Fold it towards you diagonally in the middle.
3. Fold the lefthand edges in to meet the diagonal crease.
4. Fold the top and bottom halves together.
5. Fold the lefthand side up so that the point is vertical. Make a crease.
6. Fold it back again, Open up the shape from underneath and fold the lefthand point outwards, to where you made the crease.
7. Firm along the fold.
8. Fold the top point over the top left.
9. Unfold the point again and open it out a little.
10. Fold the point along the crease you have just made, over and down to the left.
Your duck is ready!
And my ducks are ready too, It’s time to Play!.
I hope you will have a good time.
Wassalamu’alaikum wr wb.