You can now download “My Arabic Alphabet Workbook – Journey from Alif to Yaa: Book 1: Standalone Letters” (kindle version) for FREE from Sunday, March 1, 2020, 12:00 AM PST – Tuesday, March 3, 2020, 11:59 PM PST ( in shaa Allaah). Or FREE to read if you have the Kindle Unlimited membership.
Ideal for teaching your child the Arabic alphabet.
Learn the names of letters in the Arabic Alphabet by tracing, writing and matching the letters. Continue reading →
1. My Arabic Alphabet Workbook – Journey from Alif to Yaa | Book 1 Standalone Letters Illustrations in children books help children understand what they are learning better. It will absorb children’s attention, the visual colours are an especially important part of learning for young children. That is why I designed this book in full colour.
– This workbook is intended to introduce the Arabic Alphabet in the standalone forms. – Simple and easy to follow, suitable for beginners. – Packed with fun practice activities and full colour illustrations. Continue reading →
My A-Z Tracing Workbook allows children to trace the alphabet letters in both lower and upper case and then let them write the letters on their own. Each page has a picture and word that starts with the letter.
Available in English and Bahasa.
Buku “My A-Z Tracing Workbook” bisa membantu anak belajar menulis huruf alfabet baik huruf kecil maupun huruf besar dengan cara menebalkannya kemudian menulis sendiri. Setiap halaman dilengkapi dengan gambar dan tulisan yang berawalan dengan huruf yang bersangkutan. Tersedia dalam versi bahasa Inggris dan Indonesia. Continue reading →
Instructions to make flashcards: In order to make your “/ɔ:/ sound” words flashcards you will need cardstock (cereal box), printer, glue or double tape, scissors, laminating film (optional). Continue reading →
Instructions to make flashcards: In order to make your “/aɪ/ sound” words flashcards you will need cardstock (cereal box), printer, glue or double tape, scissors, laminating film (optional). Continue reading →
Below are the Year 5 Maths lesson plan ideas for Spring term 2019.
1. Number and Place Value
– Interpret negative numbers in context, count forwards and backwards with positive and negative whole numbers, including through 0.
2. Addition and Subtraction:
– Add and subtract whole numbers with more than four digits, using formal written methods (columnar addition and subtraction).
– Decide which method (including mental strategies) to use and why. Continue reading →
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.