Instructions to make flashcards: In order to make your “/ɔ:/ sound” words flashcards you will need cardstock (cereal box), printer, glue or double tape, scissors, laminating film (optional). Continue reading →
Instructions to make flashcards: In order to make your “/aɪ/ sound” words flashcards you will need cardstock (cereal box), printer, glue or double tape, scissors, laminating film (optional). Continue reading →
1. Vacation diary + recount our last vacation (where we travelled; how did we get there).
2. Revise the GPCs and the common exception words taught in Year 1.
3. Read words of two or more syllables that contain the same graphemes.
4. Continue reading the Oxford reading tree books level 2.
1. Counting review – up to 100.
2. Counting by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s forward and backward.
3. Recognise the place of value (tens, ones). Continue reading →
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.