Amazon, Book Depository, Barnes&Noble, fishpond-AU, Opentrolley-Singapore, Indigo-Ca, Aladin-KR. 30% OFF for Schools or Madrasahs, please leave a comment below for details (in shaa Allaah).
1. My Arabic Alphabet Workbook – Journey from Alif to Yaa | Book 1 Standalone Letters
Illustrations in children books help children understand what they are learning better. It will absorb children’s attention, the visual colours are an especially important part of learning for young children. That is why I designed this book in full colour. Also available in bilingual version English-Bahasa.
– This workbook is intended to introduce the Arabic Alphabet in the standalone forms.
– Simple and easy to follow, suitable for beginners.
– Packed with fun practice activities and full colour illustrations.
– Learn the names of letters in the Arabic Alphabet by tracing, writing and matching the letters.
80 pages, 8.5×11″
Suitable for ages 5-8.
2. My Arabic Alphabet Workbook – Journey from abata to Reading the Qur’an | Book 2 Joined Letters and the Tajweed Rules
– This workbook covers the standalone and joined form letters also including the Tajweed rules and how to apply them when reciting the Qur’an.
– It also provides plenty of practise activities.
– Aimed at 8 years up until adults. Suitable for anyone who wants to start learning to reciting the Qur’an regardless the age.
100+ pages, A4.
30% OFF for Schools or Madrasahs, click here for details.
My other books: Qur’an Memorisation Book
1. Memorise the Last 15 Surahs of the Qur’an with Word by Word English Translation
Memorise the last 15 Surahs of the Qur’an and Surah Al-Fātihah as well as the meaning in English by tracing and writing the Surahs out.
• Trace the Surah worksheets.
• Trace the trasliteration and the translation-word by word.
• Match the words in Arabic and in English.
• My Surah Tracker to record the progress.
In full colour, A4, 70 pages.
Recommended for ages 8 and up (young children, adults or reverts).
2. Learn the Surah Names of the Qur’an and the Meaning in English
Memorise the 114 Surah names of the Qur’an as well as the meaning in English.
• Trace the Surah names.
• Match the Surah names in Arabic and in English.
• Translate the Surah names in English.
• The Surah names wordsearches.
• Revision pages.
In black & white, A4, 98 pages.
Recommended for ages 7 and up.