Learn and practice to write the 99 Names of Allah (Asma’ul Husna) in Arabic as well as the meanings in English. Please click here and here to download part 4.
37. Al ‘Ali (العلى) → The Highest
38. Al Kabiir (الكبير) → The Greatest
39. Al Hafiiz (الحفيظ) → The Preserver
40. Al Muqiit (المقيت) → The Nourisher
41. Al Hasiib (الحسيب) → The Accounter
42. Al Jaliil (الجليل) → The Mighty
43. Al Kariim (الكريم) → The Generous
44. Ar Raqiib (الرقيب) → The Watchful One
45. Al Mujiib (المجيب) → The Responder to Prayer
Please incourage your child to write her/his own name.
Help your child as needed and praise her/him at the completion of each worksheet.
Remember to write from right to left.
Practice makes perfect!
Download here: Al ‘Ali, Al Kabiir, Al Hafiiz, Al Muqiit, Al Hasiib, Al Jaliil, Al Kariim, Ar Raqiib, Al Mujiib.
My name is Rahmah,
I'm a homeschooling Mum of five. I live in the UK but I'm originally from Indonesia.
My educational background is in Electrical Engineering.
If you like my blog, please press Ctrl+D to bookmark my page and check What’s new in Rahmah Muslim Homeschool. Please, remember me in your duaa's.