The Set 1 letters can be used to make seven words: at, a, sat, pat, sap, tap, as.
– Oral Blending: say each sound in a word slowly and then say the sounds quickly to read the word.
– Building Words: cut and paste the letters to make the words, trace the words.
Terms and Conditions of Use:
• You may print or download this file for your personal use only.
• Please do not modify the file.
• Not to be sold, distributed, reproduced or transferred in any form.
• For permission requests please contact Rahmah Muslim Homeschool.
• If you would like to share, please link to my blog post not directly to the pdf file.
• No commercial use